Teachers, please make sure you have completed these steps…
- All Challenge entries must have three components:
- A design brief using one of the templates provided, which details the overall production process from beginning to end and includes a link to the online storage place of the Game or App created for the Challenge. (FUSE, GSuite, OneDrive…)
- A completed game, app or prototype.
- A reflection video of 60 seconds or less that showcases the product created and the development process.
- Ensure you have addressed all the components required in the Evaluation Criteria. People’s Choice Awards will be based on this criteria.
- Complete the Games and Apps Challenge Exhibition Preparation Survey. It is important you do not include any personal or identifying information about students other than the first name, initial and T-Shirt size. Read more on the FAQ page.
- Upload your Challenge entries with all deliverables in the form below by Wednesday, October 10, 2018.