Submit your entry
Once you have finalised your Prototype your teacher must Submit your entry on your behalf for consideration.
Teachers, please follow these steps
1. You will need to Submit your prototype using one of the following templates. We suggest you also use the template to organise the project from the start. Choose the format that you are most comfortable with – OneNote, Word and PowerPoint. Download the Project Templates.
2. Carefully read the Checklist of Deliverables for Entrants to ensure you have provided all the information required in the Evaluation Criteria. Also check that you have packaged all the deliverable items for the tool you chose to use. Please ensure you include everything; items not submitted cannot be considered for judging. Late entries will not be considered.
3. Complete the contact details, brief description and title for the prototype on the form below. It is important you do not include any personal or identifying information about students at all (other than first name). Read more on the FAQ page.
4. Upload your complete prototype with all deliverables in the form below by Wednesday October 11, 2017. See below regarding File Size.
5. Any Victorian Government Teachers who wish to package their students’ submissions or upload a video (to keep it private) using FUSE, can do so by logging in with their Department ID and password and uploading the file/s to their My Desk in FUSE .
- Log in to FUSE
- Upload the resource (or several if packaging)
- You have the ability to share the uploaded link by using the Learning Resource ID or selecting share (if you have an email client like Outlook).
6. We will notify you who the finalists are on Wednesday, October 18, 2017. The finalists will then be invited to present their prototypes in person at the Education in Games Summit at ACMI on Friday October 27, 2017 as part of the Melbourne International Games Week. There will be a fun coaching session by Jon Yeo (TEDx, Melbourne) on the day for students to learn how to pitch their prototypes (details to come).
File formats and size for delivery:
This site will accept uploads of up to 50mb per entry. You can include Zip files and most common file format for documents, image and video.
For submissions with larger file sizes, please include a link to a OneDrive folder (or similar cloud storage), YouTube or similar video platforms.
If you are unable to resolve your questions using the information available on this site, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org